Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Babies

♥Ahhh... the babies went home tonight.

For a while there will be no bedtime stories, no double blessings before bed, no Spanish lessons, no unhealthy snacks eaten with a smile, no hugs and kisses just because we love them and they love us.

The babies spent their spring break with us; we are dog-tired, but ever so happy to have had them 24 hours a day for a full week.

They fill us with laughter, amazement and magic. They fill us with unconditional love, they fill us...

Come back soon beloved babies. Papi and Guga love you with all of their old hearts. ♥♥♥♥

2 comments:

gabi said...

Alguna sabia persona dijo una vez: "Si los hijos son una responsabilidad, los nietos son la recompensa."

Anonymous said...

I AM GUGA'S GRANDSON AND I WANTED TO WRITE THIS, BECAUSE OF THE COMMENT SHE MADE ABOUT THE SPRING BRAKE THAT WE SPENT TOGETHER. I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THE WORLD (I ALSO LOVE MY FAMILY AS MUCH AS I LOVE HER). HER COMMENT WAS VERY LOVELY TO ME, I LOVE HER AS MUCH AS SHE LOVES US, AND I KNOW SHE DOES TOO.
SIGNED: MATTHEW R. REEDY-MELENDEZ